Introduce yourself

ในห้อง 'Buddhism' ตั้งกระทู้โดย vibe, 13 ธันวาคม 2006.

1. Sinderking

Sinderking เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    26 ตุลาคม 2006
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +673
    Hi, actually, I'm Thai but I would like to introduce myself to English forum also!!

I found this site while I'm searching about mind-power in google. I'm a catholic but I'm very respect in your religion as your religion is very peaceful and has full loads of meditations (40 kammadan) that lead to real pure mind. My acheive is to complete "Fire Kasin (Pyrokenesis??)" traning and I wish other may success on the 40 Kammadan as well.

2. thananyi

thananyi Active Member

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    25 กันยายน 2006
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +45
    Hello!!!
    Everybody
    I feel good that i known somebody around the world are interested in Buddha religion.
    My enlish language is not good, but I would like to take with everbody.
    You are my friend. I'm 32 years old.
    Thanks

3. ชนินทร

ชนินทร พลังจิตนานาชาติ ทีมงาน ผู้ดูแลเว็บบอร์ด

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    27 ตุลาคม 2007
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +6,384
    Dear everybody, I am Dhorn.

I haven't got much chance to use English in everyday life for more than 10 years. So if I make any mistakes, please forgive me.

Almost 10 years ago, I tried using the internet for the first time. I didn't know what I really wanted to look for, except Buddhism. So I looked for Luang-pho-Lea-see-ling-dum and I found one website [which, I wasn't sure if it was palungjit.org or not]. But the sentences which appeared to me were...

There would be someone, who would brought my teaching [ Luang-pho] well-known world-wide. At that time, Buddhism would become prospering once more.

I don't know why, but those sentences have just struck deeply in my mind since then.

Years later, [just last December], one of my friends suggested me to palungjit.org.

I tried using the internet once more. After looking around for a while. I realized that those above sentences were greatly related to the website.

Nowaday, I give some advices [in this website] to those who want to understand the teaching of the Lord Buddha, practically.

If I could make only one person , at least, to understand and really know what the Lord Buddha really want us to know, I would be very happy.

If all the buddhists and all the living things would have appreciated what the Lord Buddha have done for us, there wouldn't have been so much suffering in this world. In fact, no-one wouldn't be suffered at all.

I am really glad that I found this website and know many many good friends who are the real Buddhists.

May the Lord Buddha, His teaching and Sangkas bless you all.

4. คุณ 4

คุณ 4 เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    26 มิถุนายน 2005
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +5,159
    Hello P' Dhorn,

Nice meeting you here in this forum. Your generosity for the well being for us all is very noble and sacred. May the finest blessing of all be upon you.

^^

Bty, Greeting to khun kiatty80 and khun Sinderking, nice having you here as well. Khun kiatty 80 your 2 kids are lovely and look healthy na krab ;)

5. banpong

banpong เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    9 กรกฎาคม 2005
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,770
    my name is Freedom and i am from minburi[thailand]อิอิ
    i am working in PORT AUTHORITY OF THAILAND
    i am Romance don'Know English but Want to share with

How did you get here? Were you referred by someone?
    (please, no "Mr. smarty pants" responses like "typed in URL and hit Enter". You all know what I mean :p )
    I arrive to this website thanks my friends TOUTOU and I am really happy with it.
    I arrive to this website by google "พลังจิต"
    How were you introduced to Buddhism?
    Buddhism is The truth of the universe and a proven path out of suffering.
    What would you like to achieve from palungjit.org? ( Make friends, learn more about Buddhism, hanging out, ..anything)
    Would not have to explain to players 5 years.
    banpong(Freedom)

6. Gataiye

Gataiye สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    7 พฤษภาคม 2009
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +4
    Namo Buddhaya,

I'm Ben, you may also call me Surasak, a bit about me... and i'm from Holland, Europe, since around my 12th/14th (now 24) i started to do self studies on Buddhism, but besides this also other forms or religions (but i concidder myself Buddhist/Dhammiko), i did and do this for a very long time, hereby I also study asian history, the history of the religions spread in asia, the languages and the cultures themselves, and how they all formed of the ways of today, besides that i'm also a music lover, for me music is of great importance, and also I like other forms of art, from old and ancient arts, like painings, sometimes i play guitar, bass guitar and also aman khuur, which is a mongolian mouth harp, and also i try to practice khoomii which is the throatsinging method from mongolia, besides all these things i'm interested in mystics, esotheric stuff, theosophical stuff, cosmological stuff, astronomics and some science, also ofcourse i like psychology and philosophy.

In this forum i also posted a poem I wrote myself: Lotus Born,
    http://palungjit.org/threads/lyric-lotus-born.236986/
    and ofcourse it's about Buddha my hero.
    and i go sometimes to the Thai temples here in Holland, and a Chinese temple in Amsterdam.

1. How i got here on palungjit.org?
    Well a friend of mine invited me a while ago, i guess more than a half year to join this forum, but since a short time i actually registered myself to this page.

2. How i were introduced to Buddhism?
    Hmm... i started to do selfstudies on religions, and Buddhism was the religion where i started and always stayed with!
    And i always felt that i was a Buddhist born, perhaps it has to do with previous lives.

3. What i'd like to achieve on palungjit.org?
    Making friends, share wisdom with eachother, and hanging out indeed :)

Sathu _/|\_

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุดโดยผู้ดูแล: 27 เมษายน 2010
  7. MayBuddhaBlessYou

MayBuddhaBlessYou เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    9 กันยายน 2009
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +9,537
    Hi everybody,

My name is Jane,I live in bangkok Thailand,own business,at this moment i taking care of my heart and soul very carefully by study& practices about Buddhism,Buddha,meditation and everything ,I am very interested and i am seriously to do it.I realize that This is the best thing i am looking for all my life ,at least finally i knew it now,and i am so very happy i found the best thing the best way to continue the rest of my life ,I know how to deal with everything willing to happen ,forget the past no matter it's sad happy enjoy or disappointed ,forget the past and continue with just now,then you will happy.It is just the simple way,Don't angry ,don't sad,sometime just stay still ,the happiness will be with you all the times. That's all i want to say for now.

1. How i got here on palungjit.org?
    A friend of mine which i have been travel together told me about palungjit ka and i am so very happy to know this great great website.

2. How i were introduced to Buddhism?
    My Buddishm safe my life,who's was so sad ,disappointed,and lost ( i mean real Lost ) i found Buddhism is the most important thing to help me from suicided from all things happen to my life, Buddishm taught me how to deal with your life, how to stay happiness,how to help people,how to love another,how to forgiveness,how to see just now not the past,how to continue your life in the best way,how t deal with peoples,how to deal with your emotional,how to deal with everything in The world,Buddism is Natural ,Happen,Stay and Gone.Nothing will stay forever ,everything really everything will be gone some day and one day.No matter what.Now i am with myself and do my best in The way of Buddha taught us for along long time and Yes I am still be here with myself and I am a happy person.Thank You Buddha From The bottom of my heart.

3. What i'd like to achieve on palungjit.org?
    The best Buddism website of the world,Making friends,real Buddism news,Tell peoples my view of Buddism , tell them about the religious stories.

Thank You Everyone And Be Happy!

Jane
    MayBuddhaBlessYou

8. ไส้อั่ว

ไส้อั่ว Active Member

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    23 ธันวาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +40
    Hi everyones , this topic is not serious because it is just let everyones introduce themself to other members.

Do you know me ? My name is " Sai Ua" I am being a family of sausages !

Gun Chiang is my big brother ! Oh no no , it is not TV shows ! Are you confused ?
    Mu Yor is my younger brother ! If i go inter , or sorry go abroad ! After i get visa , may be my name will be changed as " Sausage" ! Wow , sausage is more international than sai ua , right ?

My English is not so good , i just practice my English through this website and with my Fah - Rang.

Fah - Rang is not fruit , Fah Rang means western people. I wish you understand what i talk to you , ok ?

9. Piagk3

Piagk3 เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    4 ตุลาคม 2011
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,222
    Hello All , I just visit Palungjit in english version for those who has lives in offshore and foreigner. Pls. count me in your association. have a nice day

10. undersea12000

undersea12000 เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    22 กรกฎาคม 2009
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,493
    How did you get here? Were you referred by someone?
    I probably found this website via google many years ago.
    I usually read the Thai version, as I can enjoy the Thai and Pali/Sanskrit words directly.

How were you introduced to Buddhism?
    I am a devout Buddhist since my childhood. My mother was a devout Buddhist and I picked up after her. I credit my being a person I am today because of her.

What would you like to achieve from palungjit.org?
    I would like to see the English portion of this website become very useful to the English readers worldwide; whether Thai descendants who are Buddhists but who need to read in English, or non-Buddhists who want to know more about Buddhism.

I hope the website will offer a big knowledge base covering the basic to advanced level, such that one can actually attain enlightenment by information herein as Thai readers who already enjoy the same in the Thai version.

แชร์หน้านี้